The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 13-11-2018, 18:05
A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Offline RaceFreak

Asking these questions in general chat in-game always results in only jokes, and most of the time I play, no mod or nfssa team member is online, so I would like to ask someone who is knowledgeable on the subject.

question: What is the reason behind lowering reward from race after a player leaves it?

If a reward from race would not get lowered when players leaves a race, there would not be a reason to raceban players after they leave a race. Right? Or what am I missing something here?

Only new players who are not yet invested in the game leave races, and racebanning them will only prevent them from being invested in the game, because they cant access progression. 

So for the purpose of keeping a higher player count on the server, not banning players after they leave a race, and keeping the rewards for people in the race the same even after a player leaves would enable more players to like the server and play on it daily. 

I just want to understand the reasoning here, thanks for answering my question in advance.

Messages In This Thread
A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer - by RaceFreak - 13-11-2018, 18:05