facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 13-11-2018, 18:05
A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Offline YoWorstNightmare

I dont know if there was a Time when Racebanning wasnt Introduced. Also, I dont exactly know how the Reward System works but I supposse it works like that at the End of the Race the reward system detects how many players are Ingame at the point of finishing the Race. Because, 1st Place still gets max amount of RP and Money after finishing race, but 2nd place gets lower RP and Money because e.g. 4th place left the Race.

And players already are leaving Races Despite having the Racebanning System. Removing it wouldnt help with Overpowered Players wrecking Newbies in all Races. They would leave anyways.
Thing is, the first Raceban is never an actual Raceban. It's a Warning, that tells the players if he leaves a Race again, then he'll be Racebanned. Racebanning itself doesnt discourage new players, just being the weakest having to drive against faster cars is.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer - by YoWorstNightmare - 13-11-2018, 19:23