facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Story mode (Concepts included)

Napisany przez MelonTasty, 15-01-2019, 17:10
Story mode (Concepts included)

Offline MatthewChow

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
If this dev team as it is now was capable of making a game from scratch we'd already have become Indie developers a long time ago or at least NFSSA would be very different than what it is now.
If we could make our own game we could actually get real money from, it wouldn't make sense to even keep this server on when most of the team doesn't have anything real to gain from it.
And because we don't earn anything and definitely can't make a living out of it, our dev work is nowhere near our top priority, and I speak for myself specially, this is just something I do atm purely as a hobby. From what I seen so far, no one is in the mindset to get this project anywhere much beyond this.
Something could change, sure, but I don't expect it. I'd love to have a project I could make a living of, I don't wanna keep being a painter for much longer, it's really bad for my health and I'm too young to be dealing with the kind of crap I deal with on a daily basis.
Going back to the original topic, sure, we two could make up a storyboard and draw these panels... But that's just a small part of the process. It's something that has to be very well discussed with the whole team prior to starting anything and someone has then to code everything in. It's not me and you who's gonna do that, so, mandatory, such a decision and project layout has to come from Bartek first. The only thing we can do right now is pressure him to make that decision.
This is something much more complex than the sporadic random car parts me or Helo make and that Bartek adds just because why the heck not.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
Story mode (Concepts included) - by SandKing - 15-01-2019, 21:30
RE: Story mode (Concepts included) - by MatthewChow - 16-01-2019, 03:35
RE: Story mode (Concepts included) - by Lefty - 16-01-2019, 05:24
RE: Story mode (Concepts included) - by susis - 16-01-2019, 08:07