facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

All Random Tuning Challenge event

Napisany przez Magpie, 19-05-2019, 01:16
All Random Tuning Challenge event

Offline Magpie

(19-05-2019, 05:09)scaftz Wrote: NTS race-like is very unlikely for NFSSA, loading modded cars mid-race will cause people with lower PC specs to stutter.

As for your alternative idea,
a. Not needed. Majority of players who have played for a while have experienced most of the cars in game. The mode doesn't seem like offering any other unusual fun.
b. Probably.

Yes, it would make more sense with more cars (much more), but perfect setup/DYNO pretty rare, especially if you want to drive an unpopular car, so there would be one more reason to spend time with those cars too, not only with the meta's. The other reason I found it a good idea, the newer players status. Start on the server, farm until 60k/130k/230k, buy the first car what on the chat tell you somebody and thats all. Just a little chance to test unknown cars, and maybe you wont start your carreer jumping from the first "best car" to the next, whitout discover any others.  Pretty weak reason, but this is my opinion. Primarily its not for the veterans, because after 350-400kRP the most people knows quite well the cars and the setups/dynos to make a decent tuning anytime after one race. But I would be curious, what if the best players on the server just got a new car, and they have to setup it after one test race in 10 minutes, to make an URL- level tournament on the streets...

Messages In This Thread
All Random Tuning Challenge event - by Magpie - 19-05-2019, 01:16
RE: All Random Tuning Challenge event - by Magpie - 19-05-2019, 07:32