The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Interesting ideas

Napisany przez Małgo, 28-08-2016, 16:34
Interesting ideas

Offline Małgo

Thumbs Up 
Hello community nfs sa.
recently started a lot of play on the server nfs are and I came to the wnisku can make small changes, these changes are purely visual but appeal to old players a need for speed.

1.There are no people at the start of time trials.
This is just purely cosmetic change, referring to nfs carbon and a series of time trials, where there was no one except us and our car.
So that it would look like in practice : http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?fil...394486.png

2.The choice of background music under her.
As you all know the settings you can select three modes of music,
I want that each player can customize each song to Sibi, like setting a quick and dynamic song under the Sprint or circuit and the calmer the drift or drag, of course, everyone has a free hand.
It looked to it as it is now only add to the options: sprint, circuit, drift, drag.

3.Now images while charging.
Car photos while charging a great deal and wish that there were more, I know that making such images may not be easy but you will find a person who will do it well, everything will be competition. Every week or two pictures of players and their cars I will be sent to a specific person that chooses the best 3-3 photos and they will be added to the game, to encourage the shooting to win in question may be:
x2 rp & $
-premium (for really good photos)
-additional rp assigned to your account 1000-5000
-vinyl pointy
-vinyls

I do not know of anyone, these ideas need to be liked and the first change may be too difficult, but I wanted to write about it and what you have on the subject to say.

PS : Sry for my english.

Messages In This Thread
Interesting ideas - by Małgo - 28-08-2016, 16:34
RE: Interesting ideas - by Micasty - 28-08-2016, 18:04
RE: Interesting ideas - by Małgo - 28-08-2016, 20:08
RE: Interesting ideas - by Hexagon - 28-08-2016, 23:37
RE: Interesting ideas - by Małgo - 29-08-2016, 01:12