facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My Dear NFS:SA

Napisany przez Nabatse, 06-08-2019, 17:26
My Dear NFS:SA

Offline scaftz

First of all, i completely understand and agree with you about the server lacking of end game activities. I "finished" NFSSA since about a year ago. Bought all cars and maxed them up and i find myself don't have many option in activity other than doing dailies and playing races trying to improve myself (which i can't). Went away for a month or two like i usually do since this past years due to irl reasons and came back to play and do the usual thing again as always, never changes. At least playing races is always been my thing and that's the main reason i still play the game. You might want to find some new reasons to keep playing in the meantime since expecting new game contents to be added in this short while is very unlikely.

Although with that being said, i am sorry to bring this to you but none of your "end game" activity ideas are appealing in my opinion. Too much of an easy grab rewards and rather trashy to be honest, sorry if that offends you. I personally hate and despise single player activities, it sorta killed racing on this server. That's the main reason, but there's still another reasons behind it.

Let's start with this Endless Magazine. It is just simply nonsense. Nothing much new rather than just a recycled content. You also happen to miss out how randomly chosen location would mess it up so bad. Defining the time needed will be impossible and it may be a matter of luck rather than driving skills. For an instance it would be like this : You got x level magazine completed by going from Doherty to Angel Pine and having like 30 seconds spare, thinking you nailed it and feeling confident you are capable of beating next level, you proceed and find yourself struggling because the next point is Chilliad. You ran out of time because you have to traverse over the switchbacks despite the location is only like 300 meters apart.

As for your second idea, it is very unlikely. Matthew has already pointed it out. AI driven racer might perform even worse than our current Police AI. Creating a nice AI is hard and Bartek already gave up on that. Good luck finding anyone else who would want to work on AI. Player vs player chases wouldn't work neither, you have already said the reason yourself. I have this sort of Police Mode idea as well long ago in the past but i just scrapped it because i know it wouldn't work out in any way. And limiting this and the other activity to only 230K RP above players only so it would act like it is an end game activity? No, thank you. More like a discrimination to early-mid game players rather than an end game activity when you look at it in other's perspective.

A bit off topic here, still talking about end game activity. I have a nice draft of crew wars mechanism suggestion i wrote myself. Will post a thread about it later when the devs finally need or want suggestions on new game contents because suggestions thread tend to drown away quick. In short brief, it is NFS Carbon-like crew territory capture blend into NFSSA's URL-like scheduled time limited initiation, Available since early game (not beginning) but requires you to hit the end game to fully enjoy the content.

Messages In This Thread
My Dear NFS:SA - by Nabatse - 06-08-2019, 17:26
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by susis - 06-08-2019, 19:26
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by MatthewChow - 06-08-2019, 20:21
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by HanzoITS - 06-08-2019, 20:41
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by Nabatse - 06-08-2019, 20:59
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by scaftz - 07-08-2019, 11:05
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by Nabatse - 07-08-2019, 12:03
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by scaftz - 07-08-2019, 16:19
RE: My Dear NFS:SA - by ApexSpirit - 11-02-2020, 00:08