facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Moderator Application

Napisany przez Imprezawrxsti, 05-03-2020, 13:49
Poll: Should I become a moderator or not?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
3 11.11%
No
88.89%
24 88.89%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderator Application

Offline Imprezawrxsti

(11-03-2020, 06:00)LeonSkript Wrote: Dude, you got this application template in forum 33 (General Discussion>Moderators Recruitment). You should've known that the fact that you can't post your application there means you shouldn't even try because it means the server doesn't need a new moderator. The newest moderators that were added became mods because staff members invited them, they didn't apply. With that said, let's make a small review on your application, judging the parts that did bring my attention.

Age: 12 years old... Yeah, that's gonna be a huge no. Yes I know that there isn't a rule on minimal age to be a staff member, but there should, the youngest one that was added as a mod via application were Rukito and Rarti, both aged 15 at the time they applied (April 2017), but 12? That's too low.
Stats and Experience: 188 hours with ~340k, not bad, could use some more hours, most mods applied with more than 200 hours of playtime. And why write your ratio? No one else who applied added their ratio to their application afaik.
Free Time: 2-4 ain't bad considering I applied saying I had around 3 hours of free time on work days.
Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): "I did have an experience in a car game (Forgot the name). It was a great experience." That... doesn't tell us a lot tbh, I honestly skipped this part in your application because your answer was vague and meaningless.
Which language channels can you moderate?: Only English and Global? No other languages? That is useless considering that 99% of the moderators can do that.

Now, I never met you in game, and if I did I definitely don't remember you. That doesn't mean my opinion on you will be negative. I can see that you want to help the server but those facts I listed will probably mean you won't be accepted. Keep in mind that I'm just giving my view on what you'd do in the server which is... well, literally what any other mod can do since you only speak english.
The final word is Bartek's and/or Quindos, but IMO, I wouldn't accept you, sorry.

It's really not my fault that I dont have my country language in game or language channel, So that's why I chose Global and English, And I have game time 200+ hours now.But you know what Skript, You're right, all of you are right. I don't deserve to be a Moderator. Because I'm "too young". I tried, but I couldn't be but you know what? I shouldn't become a moderator. I've tried.. I even got denied on another application on another game just because of my age. I shouldn't apply on other games for moderator application, Since I'm probably gonna get denied. I should just focus in my life instead of being a Moderator since many people don't want me to. Thanks for your opinion guys.
Golden License Obtained

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 05-03-2020, 13:49
RE: Moderator Application - by FiDeLuS - 06-03-2020, 07:58
RE: Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 06-03-2020, 08:21
RE: Moderator Application - by Aroszparo - 09-03-2020, 17:00
RE: Moderator Application - by tomusssss - 10-03-2020, 13:17
RE: Moderator Application - by susis - 10-03-2020, 20:29
RE: Moderator Application - by LeonSkript - 11-03-2020, 06:00
RE: Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 11-03-2020, 14:24
RE: Moderator Application - by susis - 12-03-2020, 15:55
RE: Moderator Application - by Bunny - 14-03-2020, 04:04