facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Napisany przez Ninkyo, 28-03-2020, 02:41
(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Offline Ninkyo

(28-03-2020, 15:02)scaftz Wrote: Something with vinyls and booster caused it but can't be so sure myself. Try to clear nfssa booster datas and nfssa resource files and redownload. Or launch the game with nfssabooster background process turned off just in case you haven't tried.
As for booster yeah it is pretty fucky for myself too, had to reconfigure it dozen of times to get it finally work properly.

After reinstalling MTA I've only been starting nfssa without it so I doubt there's folders left in there to do with the booster, it may still be running in the background though I haven't checked tbh and I haven't tried to clear the Boosters files either so I guess I'll try and clear everything again and give it another go.

It works! Thank you so much for the help, Turns out it was running in the background and I removed it from my computer completely, cleared my resources and it's now loaded up fine. Moral of the story being don't use the booster I guess ? I almost died thinking my account had gone. ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Help)Having big issues possibly account related - by Ninkyo - 28-03-2020, 15:52