facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ranking every A Class car for pursuit.

Napisany przez Nabatse, 13-10-2021, 21:13
Ranking every A Class car for pursuit.

Offline Nabatse

(05-02-2022, 01:32)MatthewChow Wrote: This is some really cool investigation work, but, why class A?
I'd love to have seen this from the bottom to the top, because I'd say this would be more useful for a player starting out and on the lower classes. E and D, specially.
Someone who's getting into the class A probably already has a grip on how pursuit works, and, well or bad, all of these cars are usable.
I hope you do more of these, this was great! GJ

Thanks for your input Matt, i really appriciate it!
To answer your questions: 
Why only class A? Because that's what i found the most reasonable to make a list like this from. When i first think of this idea, i was wanted to start the measuring with class E, and continue with all other class later, but i ended up scraping that idea very quickly. And because of 2 reasons. First, my intention with this from the very start was to tell other people which car is worth to bring for pursuit, which car is better than the other and for what reasons, and making listing from like class E or D or Vintage felt totally pointless, bcs the cars in those classes doesn't vary that much from each other in terms of usage for pursuits, therefore there isn't much to talk about them.
But the main reason i scrapped this idea can be traced back to my main goal with this, "to tell other people which car is worth to bring on pursuit", all cars in this server (except SUVs) can go up to heat 4 when is maxed out, which means all cars which is under class muscle is made obsolete by the Kuruma, and i didn't see the point of making analysis where there's Kuruma on the first place for obvious reasons, and idk Futo on the last place, with all other cars having equal usefulness with similar benefits and defects.

The classes SUV and Muscle are not something that is worth talking about either, all SUVs are good for heat 3 pursuits, all of them for the same reason (awd) and there's buggy which is obviously the worst of all. And besides Buggy, ranking SUVs is a pain because (again) there's isn't much that devides them, they all work almost the same for pursuits , all of them are very slow with tanky bodies, basically heavy hitters. I mean, it's hard to make a detailed elaboration like this from the class' cars individually.
As for muscle as well, nothing much variety there either. These classes worth a brief summary from their class in general, but not a detailed explanation from all their cars individually (at least in my eyes). 

Though i plan on make a list like this from class B, and maybe if i have the time and mood for class C as well, because those classes have the potential to talk about for heat 5 pursuits.

"Someone who's getting into the class A probably already has a grip on how pursuit works, and, well or bad, all of these cars are usable."
Yeah, that's right, those people maybe has the grip of pursuits at that point, but most of those people still won't know how Class A cars work individually, they'd only know which is the best and that's all. Nobody says why other class A cars are bad or good, so i made this list to tell those who care about them more. And typically, most people uses class A or B (maybe C) for pursuits, but mostly A, and that is also a reason why i chose class A for this.

Hope you understand my reasonings.
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking every A Class car for pursuit. - by Nabatse - 06-02-2022, 20:12