The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Champion's route - WRC/Dirt Rally style

Napisany przez Goro, 22-10-2016, 19:37
The Champion's route - WRC/Dirt Rally style

Offline Goro

Hi! I've made a litte survey, to see which kind of a map players would like to see the most. About 90% of them answered they'd like to see a WRC style race, so therefore I created one.

Basic informations:
*Description:
-A medium-to-long distance Sprint course I made. The track drives up via L.A and S.F outskirts and tight, dirty, gravel roads, therefore a proper car must be prepared. Roads for the event have been closed. Will you be able to make it first among any cirstumances that may occur during the rally?

*Lenght:
-Lasting 4-10 minutes, depending on skill.

*Road's layout:
-80% gravel, 20% asphalt

*Items wasted:
-2 beers, 1 pack of crisps, about 50 chicken nuggets, a willing to live

LINKS
Youtube part 1 (CLICK)
Youtube part 2 (CLICK)

Brought to you by Apowersoft PRO (Trial version)

NOTE: The track had maaaaaany level differences therefore making it is a mission impossible (which I proably failed lol) to perfectly match the arrows and objects, such as fences. For Futher questions, please send me a PM.
NOTE 2: Sorry for a bad quality and low FPS output. The program I am using is shit.

DOWNLOAD LINK
If you're willing to use the map for practice purposes, feel free to PM me. I will share the map with you, same as my other ones. For now, the map will NOT be unleashed on the forums unless an admin asks for so.
[Image: raw]

Messages In This Thread
The Champion's route - WRC/Dirt Rally style - by Goro - 22-10-2016, 19:37