The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Other [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP)

Napisany przez Ice, 18-03-2017, 21:15
Other [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP)

Offline Ice

Map Name: LV Parking lot
Map Type: Drift; Street X(?) \ Sprint (?)
Desription: 
First of all, I made that map about a month ago, when I was still active. I was upset about amount of Drift maps and the fact that only few of them are played, so I decided to go risky and give it a try at making a drift map. As a source of inspiration I (partially) used DRIVER game, together with the Fast and Furious 3 movie, garage race (when main character crashes Mona Lisa).
(

. )
But enough words, there are 2 videos representing how would you drive up&down:

I'm not sure if it's worth continuing work, since I figured out there are some issues. Such as:
1) Amount of objects? Idk if that's a lot or not. @Helomyname, I would highly appreciate your input here. If you think that I have too many details, maybe give me idea of where should I reduce them etc.
2) Radar? Duo to map being based on several floors, I'm afraid that the radar won't work properly, unless I "clone" every floor, thus, make whole track retarded (or maybe not. But that's clearly not the result I accounted for)...
3) Duo to me barely using NFS arrows, but mostly barricades with drawn arrows, it'll require, perhaps, manual redoing backward version of the track, with changing [>>>] shaped barricades to [<<<] ones. Obv. I can do this on my own if needed.

If none of these issues can really be fixed\ignored then maybe it's even worth moving whole map to declined section, idk... Also, I -do- know that maps like drag and drift require special coding and that chances of accepting such a map are rather low, but as they say on my motherland:
The one who never risks, will never have a chance to drink a glass champagne. ( <- means that everybody should take risks every now and then. Sometimes the risks pay up).

Again, this is (supposingly) WIP. I don't present it as a complete map. So if you think that something can be improved, speak up. I'll appreciate critics if it's polite and argumentative.
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP) - by Ice - 18-03-2017, 21:15
RE: [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP) - by deadboy - 18-03-2017, 22:16
RE: [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP) - by Ice - 18-03-2017, 22:30
RE: [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP) - by deadboy - 18-03-2017, 22:54
RE: [DRIFT] LV-Parking-Lot (WIP) - by Pajro - 19-03-2017, 11:43