The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Arunn

Napisany przez Arunn, 14-04-2017, 21:06
Arunn

Offline Arunn

Nickname: Arunn

English skill (1-10): 9/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: It's 240k RP and 14 days online atm.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 1/2 hours per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Firstly, I warn the player and if it does not bring a desired effect I mute him.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: Same as above, yet for longer periods.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yeah, I moderated a Minecraft server in the past.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish/English

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): As I've settled in the NFS: SA community and as we all know that polish language chat is full of junk, envy, agression and spite I personally think that it needs a strong-arm moderation. I'm said to be a troll by some (but not in a malign way), yet many players know that I am really serious when it comes to responsible issues. Not only have I knowledge about the server but also in some other domains so whenever a newcomer's got a problem I'm ready to offer a help. Secondly, it often happens that my presence ties in with other mods absence and by that I assume we can complement each other rather smoothly.

Messages In This Thread
Arunn - by Arunn - 14-04-2017, 21:06
RE: Arunn - by Mickey - 14-04-2017, 22:33
RE: Arunn - by yokou - 14-04-2017, 22:38
RE: Arunn - by bk_player - 15-04-2017, 01:15
RE: Arunn - by Krazio - 15-04-2017, 13:03
RE: Arunn - by deadboy - 15-04-2017, 17:52
Arunn - by bartekPL - 15-04-2017, 22:23