The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

S3L3N

Napisany przez Milox117, 14-04-2017, 23:44
S3L3N

Offline Milox117

Nickname S3L3N

English skill

Stats and experience with NFS:SA
7 days of playtime (176 hrs) with 170.000 of RP

How much time do you have to moderate the server?
2-3 hours during the week, 4-8 Hours weekends

What do you do when someone starts spamming the chat?

A nice warning, if he ignores it 10 mins mute, in the case that the person keeps spamming, 25 minutes mute and a warm kick.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?

Ask them what's going on and tell them to stop, order is primordial, if this keeps happening i will report it to a higher moderator.

Do you have any experience?

Yeah, but in a smaller non-gta related  server.

Which language channels can you moderate?

Spanish, there is no moderation on the spanish chat and you might find drama or spam, i want to keep that place enjoyable for anyone. i can moderate the engish channel any time.

Why do you want to join moderators team?

Basically keep the order and make the server enjoyable, i usually play when admins are less active (i'm not European) is common for me find people breaking rules(spamming, not using english on global, insulting...) I dont care about drama & fights, im not easy to trigger and you're not going find me on a middle of a fight.

I'm gladly to help anyone who needs it, is not something that takes effort and people really appreciates it.

Messages In This Thread
S3L3N - by Milox117 - 14-04-2017, 23:44
RE: S3L3N - by deadboy - 15-04-2017, 16:46
RE: S3L3N - by pedrojvier - 16-04-2017, 01:49
S3L3N - by bartekPL - 29-04-2017, 22:46