The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

RaiYou

Napisany przez RaiYou, 15-04-2017, 04:00
RaiYou

Away RaiYou

Nickname:RaiYou

English skill (1-10):8/9

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:I have 334k rp, time spent is 9 days 15 hours 34 minutes and I play NFSSA about 3 months by now.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?I don't have a job yet, so I can logging everyday, I usually play 3/4 hours per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I give the person a warning, then a mute for 15 min.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: I Give the person a mute for 30 min, if he persists a ban for 1 hour.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): In Moderation Yes, I have Moderated and Administrated 5 servers in my life, 2 in 'samp' and 3 in 'priston tale' with more than 150 players every day, I am used to this thing, I mean, I now what to do when it 'involes people/players' and also I am a moderator of my crew.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Portuguese and Global (I keep seen people from my language talking in Global, so I can warn then)

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):Well, NFSSA was being my hobby for 3 months by now, It is really incredible the vibe this server has, it gives so much nostalgia from old Need for speeds, also gives me much nostalgia from Nfs:world who was my favorite online game ever, also the people who play here are really nice and have really good taste of art, the experience you have playing in this server is so nice, I would love to be close to the moderators team, even give some suggestions sometime, I'm really willing to help, I have a lot of experience in moderating as I said just above, I usually try to help people, give tips and etc.

Messages In This Thread
RaiYou - by RaiYou - 15-04-2017, 04:00
RE: RaiYou - by angelo88571709 - 15-04-2017, 05:16
RE: RaiYou - by angelo88571709 - 15-04-2017, 05:56
RE: RaiYou - by deadboy - 15-04-2017, 15:53
RE: RaiYou - by RaiYou - 15-04-2017, 18:53
RaiYou - by bartekPL - 15-04-2017, 23:12