facebook

Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

ADR

Napisany przez KOT, 17-04-2017, 14:01
ADR

Offline deadboy

(20-04-2017, 04:35)KOT napisał(a): Why do you think that I will not have enough of my knowledge to communicate with other moderators and what kind of question did you ask, most likely I simply did not see it, ask, I will answer you

Well, the application was short and I couldn't build an own opinion on those few short sentences about your English skills. And if I would just look at your own rating "5-6", it's not really convincing to be honest. Now after you have edited it, I would say it's just enough to communicate.
It wasn't something where I needed help at. I just asked about your car / vinyls, but you just drove around and didn't reply. You also might have been muted as well, but for the first moment it was my first impression of your personality, which seemed to be quiet and not very talkative.

(20-04-2017, 04:55)By3u napisał(a): Didboy, why are you so biased about people? You can not be sure that a person can not cope with their duties.. your misleading idea prevents you.. this is my personal opinion.

I am not biased, I just tell my own opinion and how I saw the applicant on the server. If I saw some good behavior or anything worthwhile to mention, I would post it.
Also I'm not evaluating those applications, I just give my opinion. Everyone can do it.

I didn't say that he couldn't do the job. There aren't hard tasks to do, just supporting users and moderating the rule breakers.
At the time I've posted my reply (before he edited his post) the application was really short and didn't even complete the template (at least 100 words for last answer).
Now he added a few more lines, but I still stick to my opinion, that its not convincing. Main reason aren't his English skills, which seem to be okay enough. But he just wrote, that there are some newcomers and rule breakers on the Russian player-base/community on here. Well, that's a obvious fact and the reason why the NFS:SA Team is looking for another Russian moderator. But it's not a good explained and convincing reason, why HE would be the right guy for this job.

What he wrote would fit to any Russian applicant, it's not sticking out compared to a common application.
And in my opinion we need some qualitatively good moderators, not just anyone that speaks Russian and a bit English.
///

[Obrazek: Zxq.gif]

Wiadomości w tym wątku
ADR - przez KOT - 17-04-2017, 14:01
RE: ADR - przez deadboy - 18-04-2017, 13:39
RE: ADR - przez By3u - 20-04-2017, 04:55
RE: ADR - przez KOT - 20-04-2017, 04:35
RE: ADR - przez deadboy - 20-04-2017, 19:03
RE: ADR - przez KOT - 21-04-2017, 14:32
RE: ADR - przez deadboy - 21-04-2017, 14:46
RE: ADR - przez KOT - 21-04-2017, 15:04
RE: ADR - przez KOT - 22-04-2017, 18:03