facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

.Mati

Napisany przez Ma73o01, 19-04-2017, 16:59
.Mati

Offline deadboy

My opinion from your first application as a polish moderator Wrote:Well, I did see you ingame a few times, but I can't remember any activities from you.
Only by rating your application, I would say that you seem to be a nice guy that speaks well understandable english.

I hope you wouldn't be afraid to give also harder punishments when they are needed. The polish chat is the most active one and needs a lot moderation and attention.
Good luck

As already mentioned, you're a good guy and I never saw any misbehaving or immature things from you.I like the fact, that your english skills are pretty good and you're pretty mature for your age.
But it seems a bit like you really want to get moderator, just to be in the team. I would like to see some russian sentences from you and also a rating from yourself, how good you speak and understand it. And also the russian chat needs good moderation, because swearing is a everyday-thing in russia, just like in the language chat. Also I would recommend to stay in the russian language chat, since it's pretty active along with the polish chat. If there are no other staff-member online that speak polish, you should switch between polish and russian.
Good luck again
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
.Mati - by Ma73o01 - 19-04-2017, 16:59
RE: .Mati - by deadboy - 22-04-2017, 17:49
RE: .Mati - by By3u - 26-04-2017, 11:18
RE: .Mati - by HanzoITS - 26-04-2017, 19:36
RE: .Mati - by deadboy - 26-04-2017, 13:40
.Mati - by bartekPL - 29-04-2017, 22:19