The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Fix maps and check them better

Napisany przez AleksCore, 26-03-2016, 01:20
Fix maps and check them better

Offline AleksCore

Many maps have invisible walls/objects on turns which is obviously wrong and bad, I hope I don't need to explain why it's bad. One map even have invisible object in the middle of the road (!!!). 

Some maps are bad cause mapper was lazy to add nfs arrows or decorations/barriers, so you simply don't understand where to ride, especially if you playing first time. 

There is also one map with weird jump on the finish and you fall right on the bus vehicles. There is 3 ways to fail this map for a newbie. 1) he will be confused with finish and he will turn before the ramp and fail. 2) he will ride too fast and fail on the ramp cause ceiling isn't high enough etc. 3) he will fail on the bus vehicles when he fall badly on them

So, what is my suggestion? Check maps better, fix bad maps. This server deserve top quality maps.

I hope it's understandable and maps will be fixed (hopes die last Sad ). 

I can help with pointing on the bad parts of the maps, is here topic to report maps?

Messages In This Thread
Fix maps and check them better - by AleksCore - 26-03-2016, 01:20
RE: Fix maps and check them better - by Tomi - 26-03-2016, 13:33
RE: Fix maps and check them better - by Tomi - 26-03-2016, 13:43
RE: Fix maps and check them better - by Kurtz - 26-03-2016, 15:07
RE: Fix maps and check them better - by Jozzy - 26-03-2016, 15:54
RE: Fix maps and check them better - by Tomi - 26-03-2016, 18:43