facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

/resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars?

Napisany przez Ice, 16-05-2017, 05:02
/resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars?

Offline Ice

Thumbs Down 
I'm afraid majority of you didn't get the point at all.
I'm not trying to make an EZ LYF for people who want to seek for secret cars. Believe it or not, but what I'm doing is simply trying to fix a potential bug with some car parts not showing up correctly.
After all, if I was to find a secret car so bad, I could've always googled for something like "nfs sa secret car parts spawn" and get myself a full map with spawn points (what, please don't you tell me you didn't know there's hundreds of players who already made tutorial videos in every possible language on how to get a secret car and highlight 90% of spawn places?). With that video, or map, or whatever this tutrial is, it -NORMALLY- takes a player up to four hours to find the parts for the car he wanted. Not too little indeed, but it's just one day time.

What's the point of setting timer for /resetparts to one month by the way? Let's say I have a bugged car detail, which I want to be moved. What if the next spawn would be bugged yet again? Do I really have to wit for another month? Why not century, man? One day is more than enough to check all the highlighted area and find this part.

p.s.
I already predict people yelling BUT MAYNE!!1 I DONT HAVE DIS BUG!!!1 So I'm replying in advance, if it works fine for you, great! But if there's many people complaining about this feature, then, perhaps, it exists? In this case think about someone else apart from yourself please.
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: /resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars? - by Ice - 16-05-2017, 14:35