facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Small Suggestions

Napisany przez Rage#, 27-07-2015, 02:39
Small Suggestions

Offline bartekPL

Hello Rage# and welcome here! Wink
Your sugestions are good, but yeah, there are few problems with that:

1. I don't really what is "autolog" but I want to make advanced statistics system wher you can compare stats with other players and your other drivers.

2. I thought about it and I think I'll implement it but not yet. I don't know yet how will it looks like but maybe this feature will appear in one of updates Wink

3. Make traffic in NFS:SA is really, really hard. Mefisto_PL said that there is already script for that bu this script is bugged and doesn't work on NFSSA properly. I'll try to look into this script but first i want to complete gamemode.

4. This mode is already implemented.

5. Yes, we'll try to organise events for this. Maybe in one of updates I'll implement magazines or something Wink

6. I do not understand it well, but in all SA will be few purple garages (savehouse like in UG2) so you'll can change your home everytime, just arrive to savehouse you want. And yes, I'll try to implement feature for tuning your car in home but only parts you have already bought for current car 9something like in UG2)

Thanks for yours sugestions and opinions Wink

Messages In This Thread
Small Suggestions - by Rage# - 27-07-2015, 02:39
RE: Small Suggestions - by Mefisto Mewmen - 27-07-2015, 11:26
RE: Small Suggestions - by Rage# - 27-07-2015, 12:37
RE: Small Suggestions - by Venom - 27-07-2015, 11:44
RE: Small Suggestions - by bartekPL - 27-07-2015, 17:05
RE: Small Suggestions - by Rage# - 27-07-2015, 21:49