The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Few police pursuits additions and suggestions

Napisany przez Goro, 21-06-2017, 09:59
Few police pursuits additions and suggestions

Offline Goro

Hi everyone!
Hope you're having a great day. Today, I've come with few unique suggestions regaarding the police system. Hopefully you'll like 'em boys!

1)I know it was suggested milions of times before, but on high-speed chases make the police follow you up close instead of ramming you.

2)In this section, I'd like to cover and introduce you into a special "boss" let's say on every heat level.
a)Heat level 1: Normal Cruiser: What about we add a rare Tempenny's easter-egg? Destroying him would provide player with 4k bounty.
b)Heat level 2: Undercover Cruiser: Maybe Tempenny once more, with the same car?
c)Heat level 3: Pulaski in his personal buffalo
d)Heat level 4: ^^
And for heats 5-6 we'd have Cross. Bounty for all those "bosses" (except for cross) should be equal to somewhat around 4-5k

3)I've had suggested this before, but it seems to be forgotten.
I'm sure a majority of the server have enjoyed NFS: The Run. Every "level" we had a special episode: escape out of town from police. What about we add it as a CHALLENGE into NFS:SA? Like, we could block the streets with indestructible police roadblocks, and player's task would be to escape this town. It'd be extremelly difficult to do, and would bring you a decent ammounts of RP.

4)There'd be possible issues with MP races on the server with the police. Yet, what about Singleplayer-race police chases? I might be a litte bit unclear here, so let me use a direct example.
Everyone remembers good, old NFS:MW. In this game we had a tools-booth race, and sometimes police occured in it. What about we have normal races alone, just with the police? Those would be also added as a challenge, but you couldn't do them more often than 1 time a day.

Oh, you made it here. Please leave your feedback in the comments! I wanna see what the community thinks of it.
[Image: raw]

Messages In This Thread
Few police pursuits additions and suggestions - by Goro - 21-06-2017, 09:59