facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars

Napisany przez deadboy, 30-07-2017, 01:07
Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars

Offline deadboy

(30-07-2017, 01:21)Madman Wrote: Simple. everyone who wants to participate tell the staff of the event about it.
Then we have list of like 50-100 cars. And then all the people votes for 5-10 best cars in their opinion. Can't vote for yourself. The car which have the most votes wins.
The problem is, how to organize it technically.
Can you make such a thing in strawpoll? Because voting like this on chat or something wont work.
I think its good idea, everyone would be happy. But the technical side... ehh...

It's how we wanted to do it first. But it would make an amazingly big mess while driving to each car and checking it out.
We also thought about lining up the cars that are in the voting and let other players drive along them to check them out, but the line would be to big and the players that are on the list couldn't check out the others.

I think it has to be something with screenshots.
One of my crew members suggested to ask everyone for own screenshots of the car, who wants to participate. And forbid ENB Series, other mods and photoshoped pics. (people have to bring their car to the event to proof its not photoshoped). Then post a big voting list with all cars and pics and let everyone vote. Some real time mapping like placing fenced and gates would make a more organized parking. Needs scripting, but it's easy.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars - by deadboy - 30-07-2017, 01:32