facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL and Perfomance SHOP

Napisany przez DemK, 12-08-2017, 17:43
URL and Perfomance SHOP

Offline deadboy

(13-08-2017, 08:18)bamers Wrote: 2. About the scoring system, actually I dont have any problem. If you cant beat cars from higher class, then buy the car from higher class too.
However, I have an idea, how about making the Match Making just like the Quick Race, so players just need to Enter and Wait, the system will automatically match players' current car score and match with other players cars' which having the "equal" score.

This is a nice idea imo, but you have to consider that the lobbys would be kind of small then. Because in quickrace you got like +/- 20 score, so either the balancing is the same as before just a little bit smaller, or people with some scores wont find enough enemies to start, because most people have different scores and would come into a different score range / match.

You all have to remember, that this is a League means you have to bring good cars with you, it's not like normal racing, it's more like a tournament of the best cars. It doesn't happen that often.
I just think that the rewards for players who lose should be a bit higher. If you get 0 points in all three maps, you get 0RP and 0$ for driving 20 minutes. It's frustrating for players who try it the first time.
Bartek could also add the same message as on Custom Race lobbys: "Your car is too slow for this score range, you will lose probably. Do you want to join anyways?" or something similar.

About the unbalanced rooms because of some cars like class A inside max 400 or Futo in max 250, it's a complicated topic. I'm still for the idea of nerfing Futo and reseting Futo-times. It would bring a lot more balancing already. And about overpowered higher class cars in low score rooms, either people start doing the same, with low score class D or C inside max 250 etc. or bartek adds Class rooms instead max score limit.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
URL and Perfomance SHOP - by DemK - 12-08-2017, 17:43
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by LisiastyLis - 12-08-2017, 18:20
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by DemK - 13-08-2017, 04:10
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by bamers - 13-08-2017, 08:18
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by DemK - 13-08-2017, 17:10
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by bamers - 13-08-2017, 18:04
RE: URL and Perfomance SHOP - by deadboy - 13-08-2017, 17:50