The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Devil

Napisany przez fabibastien, 29-08-2017, 00:30
Devil

Offline fabibastien

Hello players of this entire server, today i'm posting a third attempt to be mod, hope you like it and tell me what do you think about it:

Nickname: Devil 

English Skills: 8 (i'm increasing my english grammar everyday, trying to improve more)

My stats: 902.000RP, about 7 months since my first play, average play time: (near 12d)

How much free time do you have to moderate the server: Honestly the much as i can, this will be in Weekends, and inusual week days (Friday and so on)

What do you do when someone starts spamming Messages on chat?: As i said before in my other post, give him a warning, if the involved continue, mute depending the severity of each case.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: According to the server rules, is a mute or in some cases, kick.

Do you have any experience: As i said before in my other post (about 3 months ago), i got experience in a little roleplay server in SAMP.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Mainly Spanish, and of course if it's requested, the english one.

Why do you want to join moderators team?: Because we need someone at some hours that aren't staff in the server (00-03AM America Time Zone) and i want to applying the rules for being the server a more friendly place to talk about. 

And the most important one is that i want to help players in everything i know. And as i said before, i'm here trying to not discriminate no matter their caracteristics, and prevent to disggregate us.

Especifically the actual spanish moderator is not on duty some days and i want to moderate those complicated hours. I feel i'm able to help as much i can.

And, if i committed a error in the past i want to fix it, so please guys, this can be my third attenpt and i hope you gonna Give me other opportunity to show what i done in the lasts months.

Every suggestion, opinion will be clearly accepted, i'm sorry if i annoyed you due to my past childish attitude, but now i want to improve and i hope you will give me a last opportunity.

Okay, that's it, i hope you like my post and trying to give a last chance to change/improve myself.

Have a nice day.
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Messages In This Thread
Devil - by fabibastien - 29-08-2017, 00:30
RE: Devil - by Applepie - 30-08-2017, 08:54
RE: Devil - by VelozTotal - 31-08-2017, 04:46
RE: Devil - by Katherin - 31-08-2017, 16:57
RE: Devil - by polskipies12 - 31-08-2017, 11:10
RE: Devil - by deadboy - 31-08-2017, 21:25
RE: Devil - by bartekPL - 05-09-2017, 17:19