facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[Sprint] A Weekend In Las Venturas

Napisany przez bamers, 30-08-2017, 11:47
[Sprint] A Weekend In Las Venturas

Offline Frixo

(30-08-2017, 12:14)bamers Wrote: 1.lamps on the right road actually i just wanted to give signs to players about the limit of the roads. so should i change themm into other objects or just remove?

2.badly placed arrows..ok ill try to fix

3.- too much arrows on the highway right? so its better if no arrows then? ok ill remove them
4.- 2:05..ok ill change the barrier

5. hahah, yeah so much blocky because the map editor got bugs i couldnt put curves arrows 

6.the missing buildings are because i accidentally delete some objects and i couldnt put them back..
like the misplaced lamps i put also ... xD

1. You can put it less, not that much Tongue.

2. I mean, its ok, but you can use like 1 strip of arrow to make curve, just like in here:
[Image: MauvlSK.png]

3. You can just place some barriers or maybe traffics on side of the road to just fill the empty place. You dont have to use only arrows to make route ;p

4. ;p

5. I know what you're talking about, you know when the bug pops out, just click on the item and hold down ctrl+alt and rotate a little bit arrow, then use NAC system to make curve ;p.

6. You can put em back by searching them on the list of all object (they should be at the bottom of the list) selecting and clicking delete on keyboard, i wanted to put image in here but im too lazy ;p.
[Image: YRAsFWf.gif]
[Image: gSLaCoZ.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Sprint] A Weekend In Las Venturas - by Frixo - 30-08-2017, 13:55