The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New Vehicles and Police Chopper

Napisany przez GtaSeriesFan, 02-09-2017, 23:11
New Vehicles and Police Chopper

Offline GtaSeriesFan

Tongue 
Hello fellow players. I (and probadly lots of other people) have suggestion about new cars and more. Here's my ideas:
  • New Vintage Class car - Hotknife (I believe there would be so much fun customising it, such as exausts on sides)
  • New SUV Class car - Civilian variant of FBI Rancher (If Gang Rancher from VCS was added, then this should be good), it could be called Rancher XL or named after some cars from GTA IV and GTA V (like BeeJay XL got his name)
  • New Class E or Class D car - Premier (it is used by police at heat 1 and 2 pursuits, but if we can drive police SUV as BeeJay XL, and police Interceptor as Uranus, then why not add this)
  • New Class A car - Banshee from GTA Vice City as version driveable for players (I know it can be hard adding him because there's allready a unique car for A class)
  • Police Chopper appering at pursuits at heat 4 and 5 (It can use code lines from GTA SA and would fly off after some time chasing the player to let him somehow escape, like it did in NFS MW, and also it could use searchlight)
So that's my ideas, I know it can be hard, but if NFS:SA team did such a thing that we all know and love to this day, I believe they can do at least one of these propositions!

Messages In This Thread
New Vehicles and Police Chopper - by GtaSeriesFan - 02-09-2017, 23:11
RE: New Vehicles and Police Chopper - by Earl - 03-09-2017, 16:31
RE: New Vehicles and Police Chopper - by Ice - 04-09-2017, 00:54