The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Vote for Next Official Event

Napisany przez [SiK]SuperNova, 20-07-2016, 19:08
Poll: What kind of event do you prefer
This poll is closed.
Drag Event
37.50%
9 37.50%
Solo Sprint Event
54.17%
13 54.17%
Others (write it)
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote for Next Official Event

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Hello , the server didn't host an official event since early April , and many players are requesting a new one .
I already told to bartek about that , but i need to re-launch the debate . I have 2 ideas of events to show you .
  • The 1st one is the Drag Event as i told you before , for those who don't know how it will look like , heres the thread : http://www.nfssa.com/thread-567.html
  • The 2nd one is a Sprint Event in Freerun mode . Like a classic Sprint race and based on Time Trial ; start from point a to point b , but it won't be the same method . There will be some cps to pass like markers/cylinders or gates like Rally . More details if you have questions . Prototype video below .

Vote for what you prefer first .
If you have an idea for an other kind of official event , don't hesitate to write in this topic .

Greetings
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Vote for Next Official Event - by [SiK]SuperNova - 20-07-2016, 19:08