facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

"Single Player" races

Napisany przez weedzprox, 09-04-2016, 16:12
"Single Player" races

Offline weedzprox

Hello, sometimes in server on night time or tomorrow there'is no many players to quick race and i think that races with bots will be nice idea. In that type of race you got small rp and cash , but bots will be always avaible for racing. 
sry for english.
[Image: wegryjpg_saqepqq.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

It is impossible to script race bots.

Offline weedzprox

So if this is impossible, maybe just make the races for one player (like time-trial) but this will be avaible on any time and have small rp and cash.
[Image: wegryjpg_saqepqq.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

Nah, that doesn't make sense. Many players would try to exploit it, abuse it or something.

Offline ZezitOS

it would be very cool if it would be possible to make bots for single player racing, it would also make the server more entertaining in night when there is nobody to race with.
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline Bananovy

Custom peds can be synchronized with player when he is nearby (around 150-200 meters) there. When player will be too far from ped he will just stop or/and he won't react to checkpoint script recommendation. If ped will be ahead and will be gone, he will be freezed there until he will notice a player nearby again.
So yeah... I think it's impossible or it takes much, much time to make AI even very basic.
Only way to do it it's using onClientRender, where every frame ped's position will be changed. However bot will be acting like lagged.
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Or maybe a system of ghost already recorded like race_ghost resource for race mode . Example , you can face 3 ghosts at same time with a different behavior or car like bronze , silver and gold times or just chosing one before race starts . Like this example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09PlBleWoaA
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline Gruby_Dzizas

I think, it's good idea

Offline MechaNoxia

Isnt it possibke to teleport player on "another Map" to Just make the bot only available and seable of him ?

Even tho, it looks like a giant task to do. And maybe not very useful when thinking at it.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Shelby67

Single player races are stupid idea, cuz it's multiplayer!