facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Painting individual parts in body shop.

Napisany przez Kuszotke, 23-08-2016, 15:29
Painting individual parts in body shop.

Offline Kuszotke

Some paintjobs are impossible to make because it's impossible to paint individual parts (bumpers, doors etc.) - it was a pretty known feature of NFS games.

Stickers can't be applied or moved onto the bumpers, doors or trunk, AFAIK.

Offline Quindo

Vinyls should cover bumpers, etc. I think there may be problem with uv mapping of that particular car you want to paint.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Kuszotke

(23-08-2016, 15:30)Quindo Wrote: Vinyls should cover bumpers, etc. I think there may be problem with uv mapping of that particular car you want to paint.

But how do i move the vinyl on the bumper? When i choose STRIPES and put in on the side, i can't stretch it horizontally. 

My car is Futo.

Offline Helomyname

(23-08-2016, 15:41)Kuszotke Wrote: But how do i move the vinyl on the bumper? When i choose STRIPES and put in on the side, i can't stretch it horizontally. 

My car is Futo.

Vinyls work on two planes, if you will. You have side vinyls, which will spread across the side of a car, and you have hood vinyls, which cover the tops of cars, including hoods, roofs and bumpers. Use something like a shapes hood pack.

Although i do think there should be an option to make spoilers colourable elements.

Offline Manik999

At least that colourable spoilers can be nice