facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New Races

Napisany przez KasjanGamingPL, 23-08-2016, 16:59
New Races

Offline KasjanGamingPL

Star 

Hello all. I play on the server recently and I would like to propose something. Namely, two new types of racing and one route.
Let me start of racing, two new types of competitions may be: Attempt Cruise and War of the Teams. Speed test would consist in the same as in NFS Most Wanted and Carbon, route type of sprint roztawione after the speed measurement points, who will score the most points. wins. As for the war teams, could consist in the fact that it will be just the usual race, track or sprint. They can take part in it only two teams, competing in this race two representatives are the teams and race with each other. For a given location can be calculated points, for example, 1st place - 4 points. 2 - 3 points. 3. - 2 points. and 4. - 1 point. The team you collect more points, wins. The last suggestion is the route type of sprint, which runs around the entire San Andreas (highway). That's all I wanted to say. Please write what you think. Forgive me, if they are mistakes, but I do not know English and I wrote the interpreter.  Huh