facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Good Ideas.. :D

Napisany przez #Kuba., 25-08-2016, 03:02
Good Ideas.. :D

Offline #Kuba.

PL: Witam, miał bym mianowicie propozycje by zostało dodane, takie coś że można by było malować każda część auta na inny kolor i też dawanie naklejek np. na samo nadkole, bo tak to teraz trzeba kombinować. Również proponuje by dodano zaciski do felg, bo aktualnie to chyba każdy hamuje nogami, ale też proponował bym żeby zostało zrobione tło dla spinnerów bo aktualnie wygląda to jak by wisiały w jakiejś dziwnej czarnej dziurze. Też możliwość ruszania neonami bo w niektórych autach wystają one pod autem i strasznie chujowo to wygląda, ale też mogli byście dać większy jeszcze wybór kolorów bądź zrobić tak jak w kolorach wybiera się tylko neony a kolor samemu się ustawia. Również przydał by się kolor bądź naklejka chromowana i też kolor kameleon. 

ENG: Hello, I have namely the proposals would have added such a thing that could be painted every part of the car a different color and also giving stickers, eg. On the same wheel arch, because it is now you have to combine. Also proposes that the added clips to the rim, because actually it's probably every inhibits the legs, but also suggested that I have done for methyl spinners because currently it looks as if hung in a strange black hole. Also the possibility of moving neon because some cars they protrude into the car and it looks bitchin terribly, but you would be able to give even greater selection of colors, or do like the colors selected only the neon lights and the color alone is set. Also handy to the color or chrome sticker and a color chameleon.

Offline fejk303

good pomysł