facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Oy kiddos

Napisany przez M1NISH, 26-08-2016, 00:11
Oy kiddos

Offline M1NISH

I actually play here from some time, but anyway, I will post this thread here. Oy, how ya doin homies, M1NISH from his gaming-cave greets you. At 22th of Sept. I'm going to be 17 and with one year closer to 18.

Sometimes I like to record on YouTube polish language videos from game I recently play, World of Warcraft (may come more games and english videos soon, who knows) and I enjoy that, no matter how much people actually like to watch them. When I was bored from farming exp on my Hunter, I've opened up YT on ma phone and checked out new videos. I've seen there NFS:SanAndreas related video, made by MówPoLucku. After this video I was impressed at you can do that much editing to actually make server like this. Maybe 1 day later I just downloaded GTA and MTA to check how good server is, I must say I've got interested in playing for a bit longer than I expected it to be (much more content with finding car parts than WoD). Now I had little break because I've got 99 lvl (almost 100, hooray) on my Hunter with farming invasions for many hours per day (took me a week with looms), now I'm a bit tired and use NFS:SA to play something else than exact same game all day.

Hope we'll have good time on server and enjoy it, same goes to forums.
[Image: 50cc1f4f731dca8cb66fdb9fd42bc57d.png]