facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Content Update - Tuning Parts, Challenge Series, Weathers and Fixes 16/08/2020

Napisany przez syaan, 16-08-2020, 19:34
Content Update - Tuning Parts, Challenge Series, Weathers and Fixes 16/08/2020

Offline MatthewChow

Congratulations on this huge update, Syaan and Orb!
I need to announce that from today onwards, I will be taking a break from my modeling work. As some of you may know, I've have been studying at an university (while keeping a job) for a year now and that has lead that I've been struggling to keep the pace I'm used to be working on for this server, so, as a solution, I will retire from my position and have Syaan replace me, as the main modeler for the server. This is the best way I've found to both not put myself into difficult situations where I have to juggle between the three activities and have the server keep its usual flow and quality of updates. That said, this doesn't mean I will be 100% leaving the team, but I will instead be on a support role, free of pressure, complementing Syaan and Orbacle's initiatives instead of following my own, and exploring other fields other than modeling. Thank you!
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Update - Tuning Parts, Challenge Series, Weathers and Fixes 16/08/2020 - by MatthewChow - 16-08-2020, 19:36