facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Is the D Class pointless?

Napisany przez Nabatse, 23-08-2020, 14:39
Is the D Class pointless?

Offline Spotlight

If you consider such game mode in a real-life concept then it's pretty obvious that if you put a few thousand dollars into a Golf it can be better than a stock e92 with some crappy 2.0 engine (this just imagines the "class" based progression, although the cars might not be appropriate in this case, nvm I think you get my point). Anyway, I get your point. You are right in some aspects and this might be really frustrating. There's no "good" model on how to develop a progression system, especially when it comes to competing with others, but the thing that is needed right now is an idea, or possibly a solution on how we can achieve that.
Progression system was already revamped a few months after we opened the server and I was somehow responsible for it, but um.. I couldn't really come up with something better. We already did a lot to get rid of too time-consuming grinding required to progress further.
Remember that it all comes to people skills. You can always win with someone even with a stock car. I am pretty sure that you don't need any other class than an E. You can freely compete with others with maxed-out manana in quick races and URLs (If you hit the right bracket of course Big Grin ). The class system is more or less to emphasize player's progression and let them use cars they like the most Smile

So my answer is of course no. I haven't played in a while but I love to cruise around with my fortune with a bloody livery across doherty and have some fun in races. You can skip a class but you will eventually come back to it later as it has some pretty cool cars ready to be tuned up with the money you earned later Smile
[Image: e232bd3a5b964ea4ade06115a0d745c8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Is the D Class pointless? - by Nabatse - 23-08-2020, 14:39
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by RaiUwU - 24-08-2020, 07:34
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by Spotlight - 24-08-2020, 22:59
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by kayra999 - 25-08-2020, 09:25
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by Max59 - 25-08-2020, 19:39
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by RaiUwU - 26-08-2020, 03:46
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by scaftz - 31-08-2020, 08:27
RE: Is the D Class pointless? - by Remolit - 31-08-2020, 21:12