facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Napisany przez takigosciu, 04-10-2020, 14:42
The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Offline kayra999

A hella true post I also wanna say things I agree

A-The updates can be so long sometimes but what the fuck man 3 months per update?

-After the dyno update people thought that dyno can save a lot of problems with cars and their basics.Well it does work but not for every single car.Like the goddamn futo you cant just fix that shit without having a handling adjustment.

-I dont have any problems with these "meme cars" but hell yes you are true.I mean kalahari at least works in some maps and races.Moonbeam has literally the worst kind of handling with being AWD as a disadvantage to fucking car.The god damn R34 part I hope that was just a joke even M3 GTR which I thought was a joke also came for what reason? Well who knows.

B-The discord is way out of control even if you want to talk normal some guy will come and say absurt things and fuck what was the true subject in that talk

C-Dyno itself doesnt have any problem but the setups have. People who exploit uses dyno as a excuse to cover themselves.
-I strongly agree with bans.Why the hell unban someone who fucks up others game? I honestly dont know the reason
-Not just B class every class has broken op cars which kills whole competiton inside class like "primo,manana,kuruma,deluxo,sgt,infernus" and some others

D-Our community is toxicer than the fucking chernobil reactor.You cant just have clear conversation with someone about something.
-People tell others bad words without thinking how other side will think and thats the main problem which probably cant be solved without strict actions.

E-As much as I know and think Bartek is busy with his personal business which I am not sure.But I can see that orb is in charge of things right now.

-I have no idea about crews they are alpha since they come.Maybe people in dev team dont have any ideas to what to add or some other things.

-CS one of a hella good improvement in server history.But as you said this RP limit brokes that glorious shine of it.I know people who left game because they cant farm above 20k and you want people to farm 600k? I mean come on.

-Adding new cars would be good above the 2001.Like the stinger or V8 Deluxe from LCS or some others from other games.

To summarise this thread was absolute trues that noone wanted to talk about.Good one tak

-Evov777
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future) - by kayra999 - 04-10-2020, 17:45