facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Napisany przez takigosciu, 04-10-2020, 14:42
The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Offline RaiUwU

A - The game is a "free to play" experience with few developers avaiable to spend time producing stuff for the server on their free time, the game has no high income to keep a big team and keep updates fresh, so it just understandable why updates take so long, and people are going away probably because they lost interest on the project. I agree that it's sad that a project with this amount of work and uniqueness is slowly getting deserted, the game has so much potential to be big, but concequences that have been acquired throughout it's life spam is not helping the server. Lack of administration and divulgation is what is hurting the server the most.

B - The game has a variety of people from around the world, I can say one thing that will not get better anytime soon regarding the human race is toxicity. People hate each other for free, for no reason, all the time. You can't really do much about that, sadly. But I agree that the staff should be more severe towards toxic behavior, but it's funny because the staff itself is toxic together with others sometimes, so I can't really belive on the staff and it's rules, when even the staff itself doesn't respect itself. This should totally be looked at if people want to get a serious project with serious people running here.

C - As far as my researches go, exploits exists since the application of the custom handling, basically since the project left BETA version. Why? Because of how the GTA SA Engine works with frame rate. The game was built to run on 25 fps only, the server runs at 60, and on top of that, the cars are 5x TIMES FASTER than what they were supposed to be on the original game. And on top of the top of that, the game is fragile regarding external CPU usage, basically what I mean is, anything that is running on the background of the computer can interfere with the games behavior, expecifically stuff that requires a lot of CPU power/usage(like rendering or streaming or recording stuff.) If you leave the mta setting of memory usage on low you will notice what I mean. So with all that, "exploits" regarding game performance is unavoidable, because the game will ALWAYS behave differently from PC to PC, and with that it's basically impossible to fix stuff on the actual state of the server, something would have to be compromised, either the handling be reworked, or the frame rate be rethinked, or other corrective measures regarding mta itself. And no one wants to do that work, because it's too much work for too little income, and for a free made project. So unless NFSSA gets a serious investment, nothing will be done.

D - Yeah toxicty again. Either we pressure devs to get a more serious and active moderator team or just deal with it.

E - Bartek left long ago, Quindo where the one supposed to be the one holding the server up, but seens that he also left or is leaving, so basically Orbacle is the new dude working on the server, together with Matthew and others.
YOUTUBE:Rai's Trashcan
Twitch:RaiYou_UwU

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future) - by RaiUwU - 05-10-2020, 05:01