facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Banned by syaaan for no reason

Napisany przez maxpunisher, 02-11-2020, 14:02
Banned by syaaan for no reason

Offline Tekk

You literally just mentioned that you "didn't know" what those numbers meant in your first post, while it clearly shows up on the screenshots that you knew what it means. That's for one, you already lied once.

Secondly, I asked YOU to change the nickname, and not him or anyone else. The other guy did it for shits and giggles and changed it back almost instantly, after you answered his question. You said "maybe" and he said "well I'm not, so fuck you". But yeah, whether you thought that I asked him or whoever doesn't matter here. You know exactly that I asked you. I actually did it twice, and on the screen I was asking if you're gonna change it or not, for the last time before I told Syaan to ban you. Bringing up nazi stuff and such shit is not allowed here and it's specified in the rules. If you can't get that through your thick skull that's only your problem. There's devs and smods who speak Russian just as well, and they can clearly see what you were saying and how you were talking with people on chat, but you're still trying to act all-innocent here in front of the foreigner mods. So yeah, you say you weren't trying to provoke, yet when you thought I was talking to that other guy, you told him not to change his name cause mods previously couldn't make you to change yours and that they "sucked you off instead".

Общаться с тобой в вежливом ключе с тобой ни один нормальный человек не будет. Ты заведомо идёшь против правил и нарываешься, когда тебя просят нормально. А следовательно, кроме токсичности и высеров от тебя ждать нечего. Так что иди ёжиков паси.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 17:06
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 19:40
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 21:11
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 02-11-2020, 23:38
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 03-11-2020, 00:31
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Bunny - 03-11-2020, 21:33
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Nhung - 03-11-2020, 23:17