facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Banned by syaaan for no reason

Napisany przez maxpunisher, 02-11-2020, 14:02
Banned by syaaan for no reason

Offline maxpunisher

(02-11-2020, 19:40)Tekk Wrote: You literally just mentioned that you "didn't know" what those numbers meant in your first post, while it clearly shows up on the screenshots that you knew what it means. That's for one, you already lied once.

Secondly, I asked YOU to change the nickname, and not him or anyone else. The other guy did it for shits and giggles and changed it back almost instantly, after you answered his question. You said "maybe" and he said "well I'm not, so fuck you". But yeah, whether you thought that I asked him or whoever doesn't matter here. You know exactly that I asked you. I actually did it twice, and on the screen I was asking if you're gonna change it or not, for the last time before I told Syaan to ban you. Bringing up nazi stuff and such shit is not allowed here and it's specified in the rules. If you can't get that through your thick skull that's only your problem. There's devs and smods who speak Russian just as well, and they can clearly see what you were saying and how you were talking with people on chat, but you're still trying to act all-innocent here in front of the foreigner mods. So yeah, you say you weren't trying to provoke, yet when you thought I was talking to that other guy, you told him not to change his name cause mods previously couldn't make you to change yours and that they "sucked you off instead".

Общаться с тобой в вежливом ключе с тобой ни один нормальный человек не будет. Ты заведомо идёшь против правил и нарываешься, когда тебя просят нормально. А следовательно, кроме токсичности и высеров от тебя ждать нечего. Так что иди ёжиков паси.

I only found out what these numbers mean after I googled the numbers in my nickname, so it doesn't count. Secondly, you didn’t contact me, you wrote that you’re going to change it or not, that even another guy took it personally, when you ask something, contact a person or write pm. I didn't care what his nickname was for, he wrote Nazi crap about burning niggas and stuff, and I didn't support him in that. I did not in any way propagandize Nazism with any words in the chat or otherwise, if I just had to change my nickname I would change. But you had to make sure that I understood your message to me in right way, it is your responsibility as mod, you saw that I took it at the expense of that guy, but again you did not make sure, these are your problems. Not a single admin asked me, and did not try to force me to change my nickname, it was an absolutely ordinary player who did not like my behavior in the chat. Right does not mean that I support Nazism, I never wrote that I support Nazism. To go against the rules means to write in chat / nickname "I LOVE HITLER", I did not do this, and these fucking numbers refer to the date of my birth, so how you understood this is your problem. Think again about your behavior.

Правый не значит, что я поддерживаю нацизм, я ни где не писал что я поддерживаю нацизм. Если до тебя это не доходит то это твои проблемы. Где ты по отношению к себе видел токсичность и высеры? я это только с твоей стороны вижу, ты показываешь свою узколобость этим да и только. Предлагаю тебе побыть моим ежиком.
Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 17:06
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 19:40
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by maxpunisher - 02-11-2020, 20:09
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 21:11
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 02-11-2020, 23:38
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 03-11-2020, 00:31
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Bunny - 03-11-2020, 21:33
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Nhung - 03-11-2020, 23:17