facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Banned by syaaan for no reason

Napisany przez maxpunisher, 02-11-2020, 14:02
Banned by syaaan for no reason

Offline MatthewChow

Lady, I read it all, but I cannot take part in any decision.
When it comes to moderation, I answer to him (and the other moderators), not the opposite.
Most I can do is forward this to the rest of the moderators for a revaluation, but don't expect much...
Regardless, it's just a 30 days break. Just let the heat go off and get back later and just avoid him next time, or, keep better logs. I dunno.
It's nothing too serious in my view. Regardless, I see pretty worse things go on the Discord channel (where logs are permanent and there's literally no issue getting proof of anything) on a daily basis and no one gives a single shit. From completely open nazism, killing, people torturing or rapping small animals (usually rats), hating on black people, toxicity and the list goes on... This difference in moderation standards is completely ridiculous in my view. Not what I would call balanced, unfortunately.
So, if you really are a nazi, you're welcome into the Discord server. No one cares over there and you even might make friends.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 17:06
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 19:40
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Tekk - 02-11-2020, 21:11
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 02-11-2020, 23:38
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by susis - 03-11-2020, 00:31
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by MatthewChow - 03-11-2020, 20:26
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Bunny - 03-11-2020, 21:33
RE: Banned by syaaan for no reason - by Nhung - 03-11-2020, 23:17