The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

One. Year. 2.

Napisany przez RaiUwU, 13-03-2021, 19:24
One. Year. 2.

Offline RaiUwU

Another statement was brough up by Nightmare on my last thread and he closed the thread afterwards.
So I will point out a few things regarding his statement.

"YoWorstNightmare: Gonna say this now: This video isnt why you were banned. You were banned because a moderator has a screenshot of you admitting that you used exploits in order to get some of Anodize's top times in the middle of 2020, which is after your latest ban. We only banned you now because we have been investigating it since then, it took a while to come to a conclusion because we have our own personal lives to take care of. Thread closed."

So first "You were banned because a moderator has a screenshot of you admitting that you used exploits in order to get some of Anodize's top times in the middle of 2020, which is after your latest ban..."

This is a lie, since my ban was in october 2020 and it would last until march 2021(six month), which in the case I have already paid the price for, so this ban is still wrong and unjust. If you don't approve of Rarti's decision then I demand to reduce the ban to 1 month atleast, because that's the time of ban that was revoked when Rarti unbanned me in 21st january of 2021, one month from there would be the time I would be unbanned naturally in march.

And last "We only banned you now because we have been investigating it since then, it took a while to come to a conclusion because we have our own personal lives to take care of."

You didn't had to investigate anything, I wasn't hiding anything, you even said on your statement that a moderator had a SS of me admiting, I would only assume that the ban on october was given because it nothing had to be "investigated", so the ban that I got in october was already the ban for this reasoning, and this ban that I got now is still wrong because I played on the server barelly a month after the unban, and no one would have cared if wasn't for the Reinvy's false accussation video, so this ban is still biased and unjust.
YOUTUBE:Rai's Trashcan
Twitch:RaiYou_UwU

Messages In This Thread
One. Year. 2. - by RaiUwU - 13-03-2021, 19:24
RE: One. Year. 2. - by LeonSkript - 14-03-2021, 02:15
RE: One. Year. 2. - by RaiUwU - 14-03-2021, 03:37
RE: One. Year. 2. - by YoWorstNightmare - 14-03-2021, 13:03
RE: One. Year. 2. - by Sare05 - 14-03-2021, 16:54
RE: One. Year. 2. - by RazvanO_0 - 14-03-2021, 16:54
RE: One. Year. 2. - by UwUmiko - 14-03-2021, 17:02
RE: One. Year. 2. - by Keksauce - 14-03-2021, 17:28
RE: One. Year. 2. - by LunaticSloth - 14-03-2021, 17:55