facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

LSdos

Napisany przez Wazz420, 07-09-2016, 16:48
LSdos

Offline Wazz420

[Image: torkurkoooo.png]

Some jumping and shortcuts which are forgotten i think. Map is undecorated cuz i think i overextended with jumps and i doubt that track will be aproved at all. But if you like it, let me know. Gladly will make more with more shortcuts and other fun stuff.

PS. It looks like u can fall off the containers at the start but everything have walls, trust me, i did alot of walls...

Patch 1.1 (XD)
Ramps changed:
[Image: gallery1.jpg]
[Image: gallery2.jpg]
[Image: gallery3.jpg]

New obstacle 
It seems like this shortcut didnt make much sense. It was slower than normal road even if jump was created for perfect landing for next turn so i added truck right behind corner. You must slow down if u dont want to hit it.
[Image: garbagase.png]

"Car Factory"
Cars were movable so i had to get rid of them, also made it easier to drive across but u need to drive between it, earlier u could just pass by if u know the place
[Image: act.png]

And couple of minor changes like arrows and invisible walls.

Offline Tomi

If you'd replace those ramps with those made out of garbage/scrap it would actually look cool, and btw you can push those cars in 1:00 so you should replace them
*Autistic quote*

Offline Wazz420

Ok, i patched it, how do you guys like it now?

Also replaced arrows with walls looks much more better i think:

[Image: gallery1.jpg]
[Image: gallery3.jpg]

Offline Keav Dev

what the fuck! ;D ;(

Offline Frixo

Is it Crashday, or NFS?
It will don't work for ( R ) track.
Too much jumps, try these jumps in primo full tune, you will overjump this walls
[Image: YRAsFWf.gif]
[Image: gSLaCoZ.gif]

Offline Wazz420

Trust me u cant overjump those invisible walls, Trump would be proud. But ye, you cant do reverse track from this. NFS is about eye catching races and jumps fit right in but as i mention erlier im almost sure track will be rejected cuz of acrobatic stuff in it.

Offline Truth#

This map don't match to old NFS style.
[Image: raw]

Offline Tomi

Now it looks cool, I'd be glad to race on that map, and I dont get it why people cry so much about something cool to do
*Autistic quote*

Offline Helomyname

Declined, the track is very extreme and not in the style of old NFS games.