facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Make Vincent BMW Again!

Napisany przez Poker, 07-08-2016, 17:33

Make Vincent BMW Again!

Offline Venom

(07-08-2016, 19:31)Helomyname Wrote: Shouldnt be changed imo. Its a gta car not a BMW.

Then why did we change the drive types of Jester, Euros and Turismo ?
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Allerek

(07-08-2016, 19:31)Helomyname Wrote: Shouldnt be changed imo. Its a gta car not a BMW.

"The Vincent in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas resembles a BMW E34 5-Series (similar to the Sentinel), albeit with a "boxier" profile, smaller body and a wide grille." ~ http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Vincent 

Offline Endriex

(07-08-2016, 23:41)whiteseed Wrote: GTA IV Sentinel XS (BMW E46) would be excellent as class B uniqe [...]

[Image: saywhat.jpg]        Its minimum for C class...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline whiteseed

I am not telling it must be this one, but it would be nice to have BMW based car with tuning option to become BMW M3 GTR from NFS MW- one of the best cars in game (similar performance to B class). For now we have Cobra without steering wheel and weak performance.

Offline MechaNoxia

If there is Sentinel XS, it sould be B-Class, it's ment to be a M3 E92 that is easly keeping up with the R34s, Imprezas, Supras and RX7s, so it would be perfect for B-Class, anyway i don't think it's possible to make 2 hidden car for the same class, but maybe possible to add in one class.

Aaaaand... Even if i prefer the XS, we already got Sentinel in C-Class so it wouldn't make sens for the devs i think.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline whiteseed

C class Sentinel is completly diffrent car (sedan) and current B class uniqe is not too popular because is not useful. BTW I do not like the whole concept of Uniqe class.
It is annoying parts searching and when you succeed you can buy a car which is annoying to drive. Every uniqe car except Futo is clearly worse than another cars from related classes. And I am curious who had such a great idea to add Buggy (offroad vehicle completly not in NFS style).

Getting back to topic. I think that Vincent should be made as a good drift car because this is what BMW E30 is good at.

Offline Endriex

Ok guys but there's problem with this Sentinel XS. Because this car is from HD universe and cars from this universe are situaded in unique class. Admins (especially Venom) must consider that to add HD vehicles to standard vehicle classes too, or still keep HD universe in unique class. If they select 2 option. Sentinel XS is only your dream Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline whiteseed

HD universe cars sholdnt be added to regular classes. Uniqe class redisign, that was on my mind.
And I know this probably aint gonna happen.

Offline Gargamelek

I agree. Rear = Drift = 1 million points = 200rp