facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFS World and Underground 2 ideas

Napisany przez Bum650, 15-09-2016, 08:48

NFS World and Underground 2 ideas

Offline Bum650

Hey guys! I thing everybody knows NFS World. I really loved them and when becomed colsed... Yeah. When I found this server I knows this is the new NFS World but with another name. This server is best racing server on MTA and for me, one of the best racing games. I have some suggestions for far future.
    1.    One of them is racing menu in map. Look like this:
                         http://imgur.com/a/UJlUA
    2.    Another idea is spawning in random locations because all players spawning in San Fierro, I have same spawn and when I get to freerun, I have to wait many time because is too much cars in same place and them make lag. I say that for all players who have old PC.
    3.     Third idea is police races... But I think this is in work.
    4.     Another suggestion is first person view with an new interor of cars. (I know tthis is very hard, but I wait this in far future) This is for players with this:
                    http://imgur.com/a/9Q7Y9
    5.    I see a missing thing, and I thing is important. That thing is Friend list... For example, I go to Quick race and make with same player 3 - 4 races and I like to race with them. When I exit and I come agoin , I want to see if he is on the server. For this I have to press TAB and looking to his name. This is not hard when is just 30 players but when is 400... Is very hard to see them.  I know, I have possibility to ask in chat if them is on the server but if change his name in mta settings and he dont know I ask them? In this server, friend list is needed and when a friend change his name, this appear with his name in friend list. NFS World have that menu and in past look's like this: 
               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RmN7L-JQns
Go to 0:57 to see friend list. Sorry! I dont find photos but I get a video.
    6. Next idea is for tunning. That is tunable plate of cars. For example this:
              http://imgur.com/a/YQsZ2
    7. Editable color of brakes, trunk and engine and nitro somke. Some like this:
              http://imgur.com/a/HgIhN
 For now, this is my suggestions. I come with another when I get one and I post here.

PS: Sorry for repetitions, bad exprimations and bad grammar. I learning this language...
Art exist in Everything
[Image: tB2Kp]

Away Hexagon

(15-09-2016, 08:48)Bum650 Wrote: Another idea is spawning in random locations because all players spawning in San Fierro, I have same spawn and when I get to freerun, I have to wait many time because is too much cars in same place and them make lag. I say that for all players who have old PC.]

Good idea, agree.

(15-09-2016, 08:48)Bum650 Wrote: Another suggestion is first person view with an new interor of cars.

No

Offline Bum650

(15-09-2016, 09:05)Hexdim Wrote:
(15-09-2016, 08:48)Bum650 Wrote: Another idea is spawning in random locations because all players spawning in San Fierro, I have same spawn and when I get to freerun, I have to wait many time because is too much cars in same place and them make lag. I say that for all players who have old PC.]

Good idea, agree.

(15-09-2016, 08:48)Bum650 Wrote: Another suggestion is first person view with an new interor of cars.

No
I updated post.
Art exist in Everything
[Image: tB2Kp]

Offline Spotlight

1. Too many people would be on freerun + it would take too long to queue for a race.
2. You can change your spawn to LS or SF, where theres no so many people.
3. We were thinking about it. It could be for a reeaaaaally far future.
4. Is anyone playing nfssa on a wheel? Anyway this would probably require Venom to remodel interiors and Bartek to script it. We've got much more important things to do.
5. Ye, i miss it too. We can only hope that Bartek will implement something like that with eg crew update
6. There was similar idea. This can be done and will be in the future.
7. Breakes are not visible behind a rim, so there is no point of doing it. Trunk and engine would require remodeling again, and Venom is already busy with different stuff. About nitrous purge - there was already a thread. It's not possible due to "MTA doesn't support customizable effects and custom shaders for them" as Bartek said.

Offline MelonTasty

7. You can't color brakes 'cause... there's no brakes! xD
Look closer at your brake discs and you'll understand.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline ZAX25

2. When it comes to spawn in freerun (garage), you can increase their
the quantity, which will be more choice. For example, three in city
(LS: Ganton*, Santa Maria Beach, Glenn Park. SF: Doherty*, Ocean Flats, Calton Heights. LV: Yellow Bell Station*, Rockshore West, Creek)
and one each in some smaller towns. (Angel Pine, Fort Carson, Palomino Creek, Bayside)
*-There are in the game

Version on the Polish
2. Jeśli chodzi spawn w jeździe dowolnej (garaż), to można zwiększyć ich
ilość, przez co będzie większy wybór. Przykładowo po trzy w mieście
(LS: Ganton*, Santa Maria Beach, Gleen Park. SF: Doherty*, Ocean Flats, Calton Heights. LV: Yellow Bell Station*, Rockshore West, Creek)
i po jednym w paru mniejszych miejscowościach. (Angel Pine, Fort Carson, Palomino Creek, Bayside)
*-Istnieje w grze
[Image: I9q7Wo2.gif]

Offline Spotlight

(15-09-2016, 12:49)ZAX25 Wrote: 2. When it comes to spawn in freerun (garage), you can increase their
the quantity, which will be more choice. For example, three in city
(LS: Ganton*, Santa Maria Beach, Glenn Park. SF: Doherty*, Ocean Flats, Calton Heights. LV: Yellow Bell Station*, Rockshore West, Creek)
and one each in some smaller towns. (Angel Pine, Fort Carson, Palomino Creek, Bayside)
*-There are in the game

Noice. We would only need to find some new, cool locations. Let's wait for more opinions.

Offline bartekPL

Add new garages (purple markers) isnt a problem at all. Just need new locations and opinions if we really need more spawns.

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

We definitely need more spawns in SF, doherty is lagged AF and players who have slower pc can get game crash here. If there would be more spawns in SF then we can create places like "spots" where players can meet themselves, it's like missionary hill where venom placed speakers, a lot of players was there. I think this would be nice.

Offline MelonTasty

Yeah, we're need more garages in sf. Things is that not only fps drops down when i'm getting close to doherty, but also i'm getting a lot of lags. Well, you know that loding indicator at the bottom of your screen. That is also one of the reasons why i can't complete daily magazine. Every time when i ride through doherty garage, i'm losing about 5 seconds straight because of lags.
P.S.
Can sound stupid, but what about "crew garage"? Place where all players from the same crew can spawn.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ