facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sprint Escape from Los Santos *Dank memes included

Napisany przez Goro, 30-10-2016, 13:51

Sprint Escape from Los Santos *Dank memes included

Offline Goro

Name: Escape from Los Santos
Items wasted: 1 beer
Time wasted: 1 hour
Author: Goro
Lenght: Short, intense Sprint
Reverse option: Currently non-available
Escape option: Badass
Anything else I could think of: No

The idea of the sprint was to combine short and intense race. The race takes about a minute or two to complete. This is my third map currently, I'd love to be featured. Take some dank memes as a bribe:
[Image: 3e4d8b1902106fd54afb7ab7b3a07de6c25bae2c...dcbc_1.jpg]

[Image: 0fca9410f129246c116d99b8d7791413.jpg]

The actual footage of the race:

The video is brought to you by the Apowersoft free vid recorder.
[Image: raw]

Offline Spotlight

Too many arrows imo. Some routes could be widened to get rid of them (like 0:22). Also their placement is pretty weird. They leave a lot of space to ride out of map.

Offline Goro

(30-10-2016, 14:04)Spotlight Wrote: Too many arrows imo. Some routes could be widened to get rid of them (like 0:22). Also their placement is pretty weird. They leave a lot of space to ride out of map.

I can see dank memes didn't work, eh? Big Grin

Well, I've analysed the video again, yes, there are some gaps. I'll get it done ASAP, and will upload new video. I've decided to use many arrows to get rid of invisible walls, which I hate working with. About the arrows placement: Yes, it is weird in some places, will fix the issues ASAP and report back.

Offline Goro

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: dank-memes-for-the-weekend-32-photos-9.j...info&w=600]

Hopefully those will work now.

A leaked footage of the new Escape from Los Santos map:

Offline Spotlight

The amount of arrows is still damn high. Some of them could be replaced with different object or completly removed. There are many really good maps already on server. Check out eg. Macho's maps, how he dealt with object placement.

Offline Goro

(31-10-2016, 02:47)Spotlight Wrote: The amount of arrows is still damn high. Some of them could be replaced with different object or completly removed. There are many really good maps already on server. Check out eg. Macho's maps, how he dealt with object placement.
Will do! I'll send my propositions by the end of the Day.

Sent from my sexy C5303 using dank-a-talk

Offline Goro

Alright! Here I am. Actual footage:

At the bridge in the begining, where the barriers are placed, the arrows have been replaced with them. It was just too late when I realised taht and I decided to leave it. Here's a screenshot of the corrected version:

[Image: mta_screen_2016_10_31_19_24_19.png]

I could not place the train, to the simply cause: Trailers and trains are currently bugged in MTA. They're disappearing

Offline Helomyname

You can place trains, on NFSSA they will spawn in the exact position you placed them. I'm not sure about that ending, thoughts?

Offline Goro

(02-11-2016, 14:18)Helomyname Wrote: You can place trains, on NFSSA they will spawn in the exact position you placed them. I'm not sure about that ending, thoughts?

(02-11-2016, 14:18)Helomyname Wrote: You can place trains, on NFSSA they will spawn in the exact position you placed them. I'm not sure about that ending, thoughts?

About the trains: When I place it with trailers, 1 out of 5 trailers is going to be glitched, no matter What possition. Tried to place them,multiple Times - Didnt work.
About the ending: I kinda wanted to make it look like you escape via boats; I could not place the tanker cause it'd be actually very difficult to map perfectly, as there are about 10 objects for full tanker, I'll give it a try tho.

Offline Helomyname

Like i said, on NFSSA they will spawn in the exact position you placed them in the editor. Doesnt matter what it looks like during testing.