facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Correcting body kit "Rocket Bunny"

Napisany przez By3u, 26-11-2016, 07:48

Correcting body kit "Rocket Bunny"

Offline Venom

So you call me a kid yet you yourself think that calling something downright disgusting equals critique? You're the one being butthurt about a bodykit not looking exactly how you want it to look.
I just chose to do things the way they can be done, the way I'm ok with them and I didn't consider what could some people think (I honestly do not see that many people boycotting the bodykit).
No, I didn't compare 2 different cars. I used that reference picture just to show you what was the body kit based off.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Helomyname

The diffuser in your picture is a lot more subtle than the one on the server, trying to deny that is simply intellectually dishonest.

How many huge diffusers the size of the one on the server do you see?
[Image: M0nU8mT.jpg]

Offline Venom

So you blame my decision for this specific diffuser which is included in one of the possible variants of rocket bunny kit. Seems legit.

Offline Snake[PL]

For me, if we are community, you can make a voting.
Ex. U make a body kit based on rl one.
Took 2 pictures and make voting.

But it's only my point of view on all this.
[Image: gVlRb3K.png][Image: YaYbfUd.png]
Choose side...

Offline MechaNoxia

Diffuser war has began, let's see how it'll goes
Anyway if it Hurt people so much, let made a variant on thé server with à smaller one, no need to supress what had been done by the past.

But dont get me wrong here, I like them both, before looks more aggressive and New one more stealth, so for builds, both of them can fits in deferents ways which is pretty intéressons! Big Grin
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Sam.

(26-11-2016, 16:42)Venom Wrote: So you call me a kid yet you yourself think that calling something downright disgusting equals critique? You're the one being butthurt about a bodykit not looking exactly how you want it to look.
I just chose to do things the way they can be done, the way I'm ok with them and I didn't consider what could some people think (I honestly do not see that many people boycotting the bodykit).
No, I didn't compare 2 different cars. I used that reference picture just to show you what was the body kit based off.

Never said you are a kid, I said you're acting like one sometimes.
Why won't you ever accept other players suggestions ? You have a huge problem with other people's opinions.
Remember when we told you to scale the carbon fiber texture ? You sad "nah, it will look bad when I scale it".
A Few weeks later you scaled it, even when I don't like carbon that much by myself, it does look way better now.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Venom

So you're blaming me simply because my decision is not the exact same as what you and a few other people would like to see? I simply couldn't see it being change-worthy, considering the amount of people that have a problem with such a "teeny tiny 1 minute thing". Then again, yes, the proportions of the diffuser aren't 100% the same, but why do you even care? I can change the proportions slightly, that's all I would do. Yes, the carbon looks bad when you scale it, unless you add god damn mipmaps and/or you scale the texture resolution down a lot, which is something I haven't seen on your work that you've shown me.

Offline Snake[PL]

Venom, easy..
Make option to each car (In future).
Now cars looks same, but we know.
There's more important thinks to do, like Muscle Cars or Police.

I'm thinking about community tuning pack.
If someone can making a bumpers why Bartek don't add this on server?

You will be boss of modelers or something xD
Choose side...

Offline Sam.

(26-11-2016, 18:16)Venom Wrote: Yes, the carbon looks bad when you scale it, unless you add god damn mipmaps and/or you scale the texture resolution down a lot, which is something I haven't seen on your work that you've shown me.

Look, you still don't know who is who, since I am sure you're talking about Arctic's s2000 project on wich he worked on for about 5 minutes.
Maybe you won't be so confused with simple things when you stop watching to deep into the bottle.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Snake[PL]

(26-11-2016, 18:50)Arctic Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 18:16)Venom Wrote: So you're blaming me simply because my decision is not the exact same as what you and a few other people would like to see? I simply couldn't see it being change-worthy, considering the amount of people that have a problem with such a "teeny tiny 1 minute thing". Then again, yes, the proportions of the diffuser aren't 100% the same, but why do you even care? I can change the proportions slightly, that's all I would do. Yes, the carbon looks bad when you scale it, unless you add god damn mipmaps and/or you scale the texture resolution down a lot, which is something I haven't seen on your work that you've shown me.

King of Complaints and Excuses is back.
Now let me get a bit more clear: Don't f*cking waste your time one replying a thousand times in here and just do it and write a "done" in the Thread. 
Is that so difficult? Instead of this you're complaining you have to start Z3D or 3ds Max. God damn just do something.
These "few" people, are the "few" people that play active on the server. Don't you dare to stress them with your lazzy attitude. 
"I have more to do" - ye creating Manana-Tanks, Ufos and Manana Convertibles. Killing people on spawn and getting drunk on the server and ban and mute people
for no reason. Don't ever tell anyone you don't got time. Its just not convincing anymore.
Just to say the truth now.

And you will be banned...
That's all works...
I also want to help and shit I got...

Ok.
Stop making war.
Arctic maybe have right.

Venom, can you correct this?
Choose side...