facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Correcting body kit "Rocket Bunny"

Napisany przez By3u, 26-11-2016, 07:48

Correcting body kit "Rocket Bunny"

Offline Venom

And why do you yourself waste your time replying when it's going nowhere? I've done some changes before I even posted my previous reply.
Are you happy now? I'm not your bitch, pal, I will never be one either, so don't act as if I only cause evil and do nothing productive at all and as if you are the savior of everything.
You also have absolutely no idea that there's more things I got to do in my free time other than working for NFSSA/chilling with friends in game.
The few things that happened in the past are simply a few things of the past, don't make that seem like that's what I do all the time. Please get some facts about a convertible Manana before you speak about it.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Snake[PL]

And also Ven you have right.
You're just person and you not in china, when you must spend 12 hours to making something on server or to server.
You guys make drama.

Ven, just change this.
[Image: gVlRb3K.png][Image: YaYbfUd.png]
Choose side...

Offline Venom

(26-11-2016, 19:03)Sam. Wrote: Look, you still don't know who is who, since I am sure you're talking about Arctic's s2000 project on wich he worked on for about 5 minutes.
Maybe you won't be so confused with simple things when you stop watching to deep into the bottle.

What makes you think I was talking specifically to you?

Offline Quindo

I should grab popcorn.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Venom

(26-11-2016, 19:15)Arctic Wrote: the Softtop is ripped from a 87' Foxbody Mustang made by MindFuck

Good joke, you.
I can't take you seriously with false accusations like these.

Offline Snake[PL]

(26-11-2016, 19:15)Quindo Wrote: I should grab popcorn.

Yeah, drama AF Big Grin
Choose side...

Offline Venom

(26-11-2016, 19:17)Snake[PL] Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 19:15)Quindo Wrote: I should grab popcorn.

Yeah, drama AF Big Grin

Because some people love to create drama.

Offline Sam.

(26-11-2016, 19:14)Venom Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 19:03)Sam. Wrote: Look, you still don't know who is who, since I am sure you're talking about Arctic's s2000 project on wich he worked on for about 5 minutes.
Maybe you won't be so confused with simple things when you stop watching to deep into the bottle.

What makes you think I was talking specifically to you?

Are you kidding me ?
I was the only one now talking about the old carbon "story" and you replied to that when you said:
" Yes, the carbon looks bad when you scale it, unless you add god damn mipmaps and/or you scale the texture resolution down a lot, which is something I haven't seen on your work that you've shown me. "
Since i never showed you my work, you must be talking about Arctic's s2000, so why are so confused right now?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Quindo

(26-11-2016, 19:17)Venom Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 19:15)Arctic Wrote: the Softtop is ripped from a 87' Foxbody Mustang made by MindFuck

Good joke, you.
I can't take you seriously with false accusations like these.

Have to agree, venom may be awful at handling things that aren't going according to his vision, but he isn't stealing content.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Snake[PL]

Venom,
I'll not start this again...

You just need a help. Why you not accept this?
Choose side...