facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Scanner for car parts

Napisany przez DeX, 01-09-2016, 07:12
Scanner for car parts

Offline DeX

I would like see a scanner for car parts "witch" lets you get them easly. Things than im thinking: Every scan costs 1k-25k and the car you are using, like a class a or b c d...e and you needed to be in the land, like Futo land...so you can active it, it would show the parts for 1-2 minutes with a 1km or 500m range.

Like it? also im not good at english.

Offline MechaNoxia

Hmmmm.... No, the parts need to be hard to find, that's why the cars are called "Unique" we know it's pretty hard, but it's fairly rewarded.

By the way there is an helper with the premium grade if you really want to get helped Wink
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Fox_BG

im agree with you its to hard to find parts(atleast imposible) for example i find 8 monroe parts. 1 mounth later i dint find anything so yes i thing this will help a lot to the players nice idea + 1 rep

Offline Clck

Car parts must be hard to find. Thats bad idea
xXx_Clck_FaZeMLG_9696-MtnDEW_#Yolo69_xXx
[Image: porsche-car-animated-gif-25.gif]

Offline narutao

TOO MUCH HARD

Offline Oskiinus

Bad idea.
If you want part scanner just buy premium
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline adam11101

get premium. the parts are hard to find because they reward you a car. for that car, you only need to collect money. you dont need any progress in game to collect futo for example. they are unique and its mandatory to have them hard to find.