facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Macho

Napisany przez Macho, 06-01-2016, 18:04
Macho

Offline Macho

my joinrequest to epg, too lazy for write new introduction

Welcome!
About me:
My name is Przemysław and I live in Częstochowa (Poland). I was born in 11 september 1997 in Częstochowa. I like playing football and I am interested in cars and motorbikes. My English is not perfect but it is not bad too. I am with Finik in one class so he is my friend. I have one brother. His name is Piotrek (Peter). He is 17 year old. I can read with understanding and think logically. My favourite music artists are: Rappers from Poland, Emin3m, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Dr.Dre. So I like hip-hop.

History:

I'm playing MTA hmm.. 4.5 years. My first server was "PTS" (Polski Truckerski Serwer [Polish Truck Server]). I was banned after one week because I did not listen admin. My second server was XIII but there was too less players. My third server was ~[EPG]~. I remember when ViNnI was not member. I stopped play there because there was too less players from Poland. My next server was "Fu_k_you" (my first race). There I found my first friend from MTA, bartek[PL]. We made "Polish Pr0 Server RPG". Server was very popular for players from Poland. There I was boss in police. But our sponsor (BOOS) changed server to race. It was a mistake. I did not agree with him and I was kicked. It was end with [PPC]. I started play on >VIP<(then Emin3m was leader). After one month I joined to clan. I joined to ~[EPG]~ server and I was banned because I was >VIP< Member. I was kicked from clan after 2 months because I insulted people from other server (Andromeda). My next server where I played was eXo|. There was playing my friend from >VIP< (CnB). We made server and clan -UsA| (Unlimited Speed Army). But server worked only two months. I had back to ~[EPG]~ again. Here I met so many friends (I love you guys) and I still play here. I am making maps but everyone do not like them (haters). I am admin on server by my friend, bartek[PL].
[Image: cZDcZiw.gif]

patopato robimy se jaja z rapu

Offline Owen

An interesting story Smile I hope, that we will meet on a server.