facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[DEC] Pajro - Bus Station (SF)

Napisany przez Pajro, 17-01-2016, 00:49

[DEC] Pajro - Bus Station (SF)

Offline Pajro

Hi all!
It's my second map called (Bus Station). My inspiration was bus station from NFS Most Wanted.
I think it's too sort so I will make it longer soon.

Offline bartekPL

Ye, I saw it.
Very nice map and nice surprise at the end Big Grin Shame that this stunt doesn't allow to make reversed version of this track but it's not a problem, we can have exceptions Tongue

And ye, you should make this race much longer, atm is <30s and definitelly too short.
But you gave cool inspiration to make more maps with simillar stunts, jumps, windows breaking etc. Smile

Offline Bananovy

(17-01-2016, 01:14)bartekPL Wrote: you should make this race much longer

I agree, it's too short.
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline Pajro

(17-01-2016, 01:14)bartekPL Wrote: Ye, I saw it.
Very nice map and nice surprise at the end Big Grin Shame that this stunt doesn't allow to make reversed version of this track but it's not a problem, we can have exceptions Tongue

And ye, you should make this race much longer, atm is <30s and definitelly too short.
But you gave cool inspiration to make more maps with simillar stunts, jumps, windows breaking etc. Smile

Thank you my friend Big Grin
This race is Sprint ;P

Offline Venom

I don't think it's too short, it took you 48 s to complete and there's another track which has the same length as this one. I definitely like the action shot, most maps need to have some theme to them.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline bartekPL

(17-01-2016, 02:43)Venom Wrote: I don't think it's too short, it took you 48 s to complete and there's another track which has the same length as this one. I definitely like the action shot, most maps need to have some theme to them.

Maybe, but he drove one of the slowest car with stock handling. Our manana is faster at stock and also take into account tuned cars.
IMO this race should be extended with at least 2 corners

Offline Malak

Great map should be a bit longer but u have pretty good idea, keep working Wink
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]

Offline MaViK

Good job ;d

Offline Venom

Quote:Maybe, but he drove one of the slowest car with stock handling. Our manana is faster at stock and also take into account tuned cars.

Actually, our cars have higher top speed, but the acceleration is equally as bad or even worse. Now considering there are short straights, many hills and bumps, it won't take you less time to complete it with our manana from my guess.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline bartekPL

(17-01-2016, 23:08)Venom Wrote:
Quote:Maybe, but he drove one of the slowest car with stock handling. Our manana is faster at stock and also take into account tuned cars.

Actually, our cars have higher top speed, but the acceleration is equally as bad or even worse. Now considering there are short straights, many hills and bumps, it won't take you less time to complete it with our manana from my guess.

Probably yes, but not with even very little tuning like 2/3 street