facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Downforce

Napisany przez LittleStar, 01-01-2017, 22:54
Poll: Do you think that the Downforce is a good idea?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I like it
74.07%
20 74.07%
No, I don't like it
11.11%
3 11.11%
I don't really care
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Downforce

Offline Snix

(02-01-2017, 17:51)Helomyname Wrote: Body shop parts should remain visual only.

They should and I suggest they do. They should come as VISUAL ONLY and at the normal car's performance and ONLY if the player chooses, he can adjust the downforce in the dyno or some special menu to change it.
That way it's visual for those who don't want to change it and to those who like fine tuning they can fiddle around a bit
Of course you can't change the speed and grip values of a car massively with just a spoiler but there should be some noticable difference once you add the downforce value.
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Offline Venom

(02-01-2017, 19:16)Snix Wrote: They should come as VISUAL ONLY and at the normal car's performance and ONLY if the player chooses, he can adjust the downforce in the dyno or some special menu to change it.
That way it's visual for those who don't want to change it and to those who like fine tuning they can fiddle around a bit.

The problem here is that some people disagree because: "when it comes from the visual shop, it should not affect performance, even if such part actually plays a role in performance", because: "this server doesn't deserve attention to realism and features from non UG games" (even though Pro Street is considered being a UG game too).
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]