facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

"Here starts my NFS:SA Career"

Napisany przez ZezitOS, 23-01-2016, 21:17
"Here starts my NFS:SA Career"

Offline ZezitOS

Heart 
[Image: GsCUuuv.png]
Hello everyone! I'm ZezitOS and I've been playing Need for Speed for long time, I played NFS:Carbon, NFS: Underground 2 , NFS:World, NFS: Hot Pursuit, NFS:Most Wanted, NFS: Rivals, I appreciated every little moment in all of these games, but I never tried NFS in MTA and believe me, I already played in many servers in MTA, CnR, Battlefield, missions, etc. I've been watching this forum for over 2 months. 
*Where did I found it?*
*I found it in MTA:SA forum.*
I saw it really interesting and decided to join and I'm pretty sure that I'll play in this server a lot when it releases.
You can take your time, developers.
I'll always waiting for the official release, I saw the BETA images from others players and I loved it! It seems really like NFS, tbh.
The "speedometer", tracks, minimap, everything is amazing from what I saw also the NEON is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE, I love neon, tbh. And I think most of us, car lovers, love neon in our cars, don't we? Hehe, anyways, I'm 14 years old, my real name is José Rua, I'm Portuguese and currently, I'm living in Lisbon ( Capital of Portugal ) to everyone who is always interested in people intro's, thanks for reading. I really just wasted my time for this and I am proud of it, dunno why but I loved writting this, thanks again.

My birthday date is 15/06/2001.

Bye mates. Cool
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline bartekPL

Hello Zezit! (or Jose, how u prefer Tongue)
Nice to see you here and I hope you'll stay with us longer than u think Smile

Offline ZezitOS

(23-01-2016, 23:13)bartekPL Wrote: Hello Zezit! (or Jose, how u prefer Tongue)
Nice to see you here and I hope you'll stay with us longer than u think Smile

I'll be able to stay here for how much I want, or maybe not, I will do my best to don't get banned in forum or ingame ( when it's released ) Tongue and you can call me whatever you want xD some people called me DoritOS other just Zezit, etc. As you wish. Big Grin

Offline Oskiinus

Oh, you're from 2001... That's cute. I'm not that kiddo anymore in the internet. ^^
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline ZezitOS

(24-01-2016, 16:52)Oskiinus Wrote: Oh, you're from 2001... That's cute. I'm not that kiddo anymore in the internet. ^^

lmao